2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
TAKING STRENGTH AND CAPABILITY TO NEW HEIGHTS.
Everything that makes Silverado a Silverado has been taken to the next level for 2022. Leading the way is the introduction of the first-ever Silverado ZR2, a rugged and capable truck designed expressly with off-road action in mind. But that’s just the beginning. The 2022 Silverado has been elevated with an new interior, featuring a 13.4-inch diagonal touch-screen† and available Super Cruise† driver assistance technology. It also has a refreshed exterior and an enhanced 2.7L Turbo High-Output engine† that offers impressive power and torque. And you can start your adventures with added confidence with standard Chevrolet Safety Assist.† More advanced and more capable than ever before — that’s how Silverado rolls.
Starting with an already bold design, the new 2022 Silverado has been enhanced with elements that reinforce the truck’s wide, stable and confidence-inspiring stance. Its redesigned exterior features work tirelessly and provide elevated looks, effortlessly.
THE SILVERADO THAT GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND.
- Available SUPER CRUISE
- Standard 13.4-INCH DIAGONAL INFOTAINMENT TOUCH-SCREEN
- New REAL WOOD TRIM & ARES LEATHER SEATING SURFACES
3. GO HANDS-FREE
STYLE THAT GETS DOWN TO BUSINESS
A robust refresh gives Silverado bold new looks and improved functionality. With an overhauled interior, featuring a 13.4-inch diagonal infotainment touch-screen standard on LT, RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ, ZR2 and High Country, this full-size pickup has inside style that’s always working.
- 6.2L V8 with 420 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque
- 10-speed transmission with Electronic Transmission Range Selector
- Silverado-first application of Multimatic DSSV spool-valve dampers
- 33-inch Goodyear® Wrangler Territory® M/T tires
- All-new, high-approach front bumper that enables an improved 31-degree approach angle
- New steel front and rear bumpers designed for off-road strength, durability and clearance
- Enhanced 2-speed transfer case with Terrain Mode
- Unique skid plates allow for optimized off-road capability — whether desert running or rock crawling
- Hidden dual-outlet exhaust for better departure angle to help enhance off-road functionality
- Exclusive ZR2 interior features a standard 13.4-inch diagonal infotainment touch screen
- Black grille with flowtie (for increased airflow to engine) and accent lighting
- Raised hood with styled insert
- ZR2-exclusive wheel opening mouldings
- Animated LED Headlamps with tracer animation and Black bezels
5.3L EchoTech3 V8
Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-Diesel
ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES AT WORK.
Standard FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
Standard AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
Standard FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
Standard LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH DEPARTURE WARNING
Standard FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
Standard INTELLIBEAM® HIGH BEAM ASSIST
With nine trims to choose from, there’s a Silverado that will suit your style and needs. Select from the classic looks of LT, the powerful capability of LT Trail Boss, the refined presence of LTZ, or any of the other available Silverado trim favourites you’ve come to know and admire. The new Silverado is expected to arrive Spring 2022.
- CUSTOM TRAIL BOSS
- LT TRAIL BOSS
- HIGH COUNTRY